Carlton House, Urswick Road, Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 9LL
We are currently recruiting for a community support worker in the Ulverston, Dalton, Barrow and surrounding areas. We are looking for dedicated and compassionate individuals to join our team and provide exceptional care and support to our lovely clients.
We will provide excellent rate of pay, a uniform, a pension scheme, paid mileage and all relevant training.
We work on a two-weekly set rota where all staff members work alternate weekend and are given a set day off each week.
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training and support are given.
A driving licence with access to a vehicle is essential for this role as it is a community position.
Specific questions which are essential for Support Worker vacancies are:
- Are you a caring and compassionate individual looking for a rewarding career?
- Do you have a driving licence with access to a vehicle?
- Are you prepared to travel around the local area?
Pay and holiday Information
- Rate of pay – £9.00 to £9.90
- Mileage 25 pence per mile
- Enhanced Overtime and weekend rate
- Double time at bank holidays
Could you be a part of our outstanding team?
For further information please contact our office on 01229 343520 or email email@example.com
Apply using these steps
- Download the form to your desktop
- Fill out application form
- Email application form to firstname.lastname@example.org